Proper Communism With Extreme PredgePayback 2017June 8th, 201714 days to go.
- #payback2017 #generalelection #labour https://t.co/Gul8IwtMC8 1 month ago
- #HandsOffGJ1132b 1 month ago
- RT @urencogroup: Successful @NuclearInst @WiNuclear Conference on Wednesday – positive that women continue to make strong strides into #nuc… 3 months ago
- @carolinejmolloy @TripeUK #WarOfPosition 5 months ago
- Who Are Proletarian Democracy? A Historico-Theoretical Special bit.ly/1oPBF0d 6 months ago
- antipa arab spring barbieism barry mainwaring beyonce boris johnson bright dawn camila vallejo capitalism capitalism in one city chile clique commentariat communism compensation culture cosmetic surgery cosmonaut school degenerate eurovision exchange group extreme predge factionalism farage galloway guernica International Workers Day intersectionality IWBA jesus johnson keningrad laurie penny Lenin livingstone london majorities marx mayday mayor militia mirrors moon multitudinous positionism murdoch muslims no pasaran owen jones paddick PCBDPD PD:CDJ People’s Commission for the Bright Dawn of Proletarian Democracy plant liberation politics posadas privilege proletarian milieu public school public school clique puppies rachel khoo revolution self-determination socialism soup Stalin stroud swp thatcher trotsky tuc victory villenage workers' clock workers bomb workers girder
Tag Archives: intersectionality
The intersectional working committees of Proletarian Democracy are constantly striving to identify new and exciting forms of oppression which can be applied to a proletarian milieu hungry to assault new privilege. Sometimes candidate comrades are too imbued with residual privilege … Continue reading
The Summer of Speaking (About Events Hundreds of Miles Away For No Reason But To Have The Right Line) Continues
Pro(or Anti)-Imperialist Egypt – Fighting the Kyriarchy – Embracing the Callout – August 2013. Events are moving fast in Egypt, often referred to as The Mother Of The World – should this have been Morsi’s first move? Sexism in meme imagery … Continue reading
A Proletarian Democracy Conference Special Afternoon (and Evening and Through the Night) Session. Syria-Lebanon One country or two? Or is it seven separate states rolled into a single “Eurocentric left” conspiracy? Are Fuad Siniora and Bashar Al-Assad people of colour? … Continue reading
Previews of the remaining entries, the self-styled big 5, and the hosts, Sweden, plus summaries of the qualifying tunes from semi-final 1 and semi-final 2. 1: France – Amandine Bourgeois – L’enfer Et Moi I’m gonna give you hell Right … Continue reading
Privilege The Intersectionalising The Progressive Stack App Who Will Step Up? And Who Will Step Back! Nobody Loses And Nobody Wins Fire Up Your PC/Tablet/Mobile Device And Let The Priv Offs Begin! (Click Pic To Enlarge If Necessary)
There appears to be a bit of confusion about our Privilege – The Intersectionalising game, and whether it contradicts our hitherto unassailable record of ideological correctness or not; so in order to clear the air as it were, we have … Continue reading
Select a lefty journo card and do Privilege Battle with the opposition’s choice. The player with the least privileged journalist on the 14 axes of privilege wins the round. Hours and hours and hours of argue fun!