Proletarian Democracy – Exchange Group Memo #23
The need for comprehensive footnoting as a means of providing:
- a maximum of contextual information
- a demand of seriousness from the reader in the particular case of communist theory;
may be found at the Exchange Group Archive.
The relevant subsection is ‘Two Steps Forward With The Exchange Group’ in which the EG take to task comrades from the following PD factions:
- Official Proletarian Democracy: Committee for the Proletarianisation of Time (OPD:CPT)
- Advanced Proletarian Democracy for The Workers’ Bomb (APD – WB)
- People’s Commission for the Bright Dawn of Proletarian Democracy (PCBDPD)
- Proletarian Democracy (Posadist) (PD(P))
- Proletarian Democracy (Provisional Fruitarian Faction) (PDPFF)
for their unwillingness/inability to debate openly before the class through the means of extensive footnotes.