The inaugural issue of Workers’ Girder has wobbled down the slipway into the crypto-liberal pirate infested seas.
In issue 1 —
- AnarchaLibDemFem soi-disant radical chic jetsetting journo Laurie Penny* reports from Chile on student movement mayhem featuring rollies, riots, runny prose & references to LOTR
- If you’ve read this far, chances are you may want to join Proletarian Democracy, even greater chances are we won’t admit you, but why not take our straightforward 20 question test anyway
- Commandante Barry Mainwaring ruminates on the correct role of the working class in this pre-revolutionary stage of history
- Ask Auntie Joe. Your problems liquidated
- The Workers’ Bomb – Why it’s required now more than ever
- And more! But not much.
Downloadable from here.
*Laurie Penny has since disassociated herself from her article which due to a sub-ed error, has been mistakenly attributed to her and mangled irreparably to boot