Select a lefty journo card and do Privilege Battle with the opposition’s choice. The player with the least privileged journalist on the 14 axes of privilege wins the round. Hours and hours and hours of argue fun!
Proletarian RevolutionThe Glorious DayMay 1st, 2013The big day is here.
- @NiamhPuirseil Thanks Niamh! A stark illustration of the sectarianism and mad egoism Cde De Forest denounced so well in song at #eurovision 6 hours ago
- when she says "more tolerant" she means "more communism" 6 hours ago
- RT " @KristaSiegfrids We can take small steps together to make this world more tolerant. EVERY little thing matters! Don't take no shit!" 6 hours ago
- RT @gavinsaywhat: fela kuti - international thief thief youtu.be/X6yM6HLADbE #delinking 12 hours ago
- Ultimate Justice in 2015 20 hours ago
- RT @judeinlondon: Carnage as Twitter Taliban issue fatwa on commentariats who are not intersectional 1 day ago
- @ChippyCatt GG was a major influence on the formulation of our Multitudinous Positionism policy and all 1 day ago
- Blocked by Galloway. For being too good at communism probably. 1 day ago
- @georgegalloway @Callum_TH belittling Giap and of course the masses of anonymous povs who did the fighting and dying. tsk. 1 day ago
- @georgegalloway @Callum_TH he died in '69 you lemon GG. It was Giap who kicked the yanks out 1 day ago
Tagsallende arab spring barry mainwaring bright dawn camila vallejo chile commentariat communism compensation culture cosmonaut school eurovision exchange group factionalism farage frank turner galloway intersectionality IWBA jesus laurie penny Lenin marx murdoch no pasaran owen jones pinochet plant liberation politics posadas privilege proletarian milieu public school clique puppies rachel khoo revolution soup Stalin stroud thatcher trotsky tuc victor jara victory workers bomb workers girder
- Eurovision Song Contest Final – A Proper Communist Perspective
- Proletarian Democracy Eurovision Song Contest Preview (Part 2)
- Proletarian Democracy Eurovision Song Contest Preview (Part 1)
- Victory To UKIP – Forward To A Europe Of Proletarianised Nations?
- Official Privilege The Intersectionalising Progressive Stack App GUI Sneak Peek